The “RRPP Data Rescue” project was established as a joint cooperation between the following partners:
- Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS), Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Foundation Analitika – Center for Social Research, Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Centre for Political Courage (CPC), Pristina (Kosovo)
- Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM), Tirana (Albania)
- Institute of Economic Sciences, Belgrade (IES), Belgrade (Serbia)
The descriptions and approximately half of the data from all Regional Research Promotion Programme (RRPP) projects are combined on one single platform called SEEDSbase.
The aim of the project was to ensure the long-term preservation of the data produced within the framework of RRPP and to make these data available for secondary use, to the largest extent possible. Most of the RRPP data have additional analytic value that could be of use to other researchers to address new research questions.
RRPP data are now gathered in a secure environment in order to make them usable by a large scientific community for the long-term. All projects from the RRPP are registered and described at the study-level. The safeguarding of the data was one of the most important achievements of the project and is guaranteed with SEEDSbase for years to come.
For more information please have a look at the final project report.